Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Guess what? You have a broken neck!

Well, really just a hairline fracture of a cervical vertebrae, and some cracked ribs too. The chiropractor gave me a note to work a half day today, be off tomorrow and work half days for the next week.
I'm glad we have a lawyer now........

UPDATE: the chiropractor told me this morning that she looked again at the x-ray of my neck and I DON'T have a hairline fracture, just whiplash and 2 cracked ribs.

so Guess what? I DON'T have a broken neck! YAY!

2 comments:

HOLMES said...

Um, holy fuck?

I am glad you have a lawyer too. Has Adrian been to the doctor yet??

I went the EMERGENCY ROOM myself Tuesday, with chest pain! Dustin drove me. I'll post the story on my blog. I am fine, have to see the cardiologist after school is out.

Getting old blows goats!

Unknown said...

Chiropractor? Why, they're all quacks!