Friday, May 04, 2007

Concussion

Yes, my doctor says I have a concussion. I also have a terrible contusion (bruise) under my left breast that looks absolutely disgusting. She wanted me to go home after my appointment with her yesterday and not work today, but I compromised with not working late yesterday and only half a day today. Adrian also needs to see his doctor. He says he's OK, but men will never tell you when they hurt.
I also am in the process of hiring an attorney to represent us in case the insurance companies have to fight it out. The truck is in the shop, we have a rental car......now we just wait.....

4 comments:

Jimmy Holcomb (Treblephone) said...

God, what a pain in the ass. I'm so sorry.

MAKE his ass go to the doctor. Better to get checked out.

[I would say tell him I said so, but I think that would have negligible effect. lol]

Hope you're both feeling better today.

HOLMES said...

A concussion? Lord.

How are you feeling today, Cinco de Mayo? Do the Mexicans in Austin fire guns all day long there, too?

cathead9 said...

Odly enough, the Mexicans is Austin don't give a shit. We went to one of our 'regular" spots and the place was almost empty.....at 1pm!
And yes, I've convinced A. to go to his doc next week....

Unknown said...

I'm a-scairt to go to the dr.