Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yesterday was better

Had breakfaat with a new friend yesterday, a lady I became acquainted with from LiveJournal. She and I have much in common, so we had a very nice visit. It was pleasant to meet someone here in town that I'll be able to hang out with on accasion. It's always nice to meet a new friend.
Dinsy woke us up at 6am by tearing down the string of skeleton lights we had strung up in the front window. I found little plastic skeleton parts strewn throughout the front room and the living room, and she had bitten the chord through as well. Since she was being a shit cat, she got very little attention this morning, not as much cuddling as she's used to.
We also went to the Record Convention. Adrian bought a DVD of Phantom of the Paradise and a Beatles t-shirt, and I bought a Joy Division DVD. Our buddy John talked Adrian into working there for him today for a couple of hours, so I'm hanging out at home alone, trying to get rid of an oncoming migraine.

2 comments:

HOLMES said...

Maybe if the lights were little kitty shapes, Dinsy wouldn't dismember them?

It is sofa king hot up here today.

I got cargo pants at Target for $17. I love them. They have the convertible legs that you can roll up to two different lengths. If I could find them in three more colors I'd have my uniform for winter.

Hope you don't get a migraine.

cathead9 said...

It's pretty warm down here too....

I think that if it dangles, it's fair game for Dinsy. Insert a rude joke here....

I'm fixing to go to Target to buy pillows. I'll check out those cargo pants. I bought a cool black long-sleeve t-shirt with a skull and crossbones embroidered on it there last week. In the men's dept. of course. The Plus Size clothes pretty much suck......

I took a Relpax and headed the migraine off at the pass. Thank the goddess for drugs!