Friday, October 13, 2006

An Unpleasant Surprise

I "surprised" a loan officer at work yesterday morning. I go to his office early in the morning to deliver a fax confirmation. His door is closed and it looks like there's no light coming from underneath, so I fling open the door. A woman (who is not his very pregnant wife) is sitting on his lap. She springs up, he hunches over, I shout "Excuse me!" and slam the door shut. This idiot's wife is pregnant for the second time within a year and he's "entertaining" some skank......nice.
I go back to my desk and about 5 minutes later, Lover Boy comes over. Staring at the floor, he mumbles, "Hey, nothing was going on, she's an old friend, we were talking about her kids, just wanted you to know". I just calmly looked him straight in the eye and said, "It's NONE of my business. By the way, how's your wife?" He mumbles that she's fine and asks if I'm having trouble with any of his files. "No."
"Well, OK then...hey nobody needs to know about this, OK?"
You mean your co-workers or your wife, asshole? Fucking prick. He steered clear of me the rest of the day.....
Then it dawned on me that the skank he was fooling around with was this woman who came in to apply for a loan officer position a few days ago. I was at the front desk answering the phones, and she said that she was a friend of X's and could I let him know that she was there? I buzzed him and he came out and greeted her with a long hug and a decidedly non-friendly kiss on the lips. He better think twice if he thinks he can get away with that crap at the office.......somebody's on to him.

2 comments:

Jimmy Holcomb (Treblephone) said...

What a shitter!

cathead9 said...

Yep, he is.....and my boss found out about it anyway, plus the fact that he's been price-gouging his customers, so he's gonna get nailed.