Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yes, I feel old

I turned 41 yesterday. I worked until 4pm. My co-worker took me to lunch and my boss gave me a small chocolate cake. I was still feeling crappy from the migraine I had the day before, so I wasn't running on full steam. I came home and fell asleep for awhile.
Today Adrian and I went grocery shopping for him because his mouth is still very sore from the surgery. We bought lots of soups and soft foods, vienna sausages (bleah!), etc. Then we came back home and I fell asleep again. Now I still feel like crap, like the migraine is threatening to come back. At least I remembered to get the Relpax refilled........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry i missed your birthday. happy belated birthday. hope you're both feeling better soon! i didn't know you left until now. yes, i am very slow.

cathead9 said...

Thanky!

Jimmy Holcomb (Treblephone) said...

Oh, fuck! Happy Birthday!!!!

cathead9 said...

Thanks, Jimmuh....