Saturday, October 14, 2006

House Lurve

A nice day....went to the City-Wide Garage Sale, but didn't find anything that screamed out to come home with me. Had lunch at Shoal Creek Saloon, then went to Cheapo and bought two CDs: Neko Case's "Black Listed" and Revenge "One True Passion". I've been on a New Order/Joy Division kick, so Revenge fits the bill. It's a Peter Hook side project, kinda club type music.
We came home and watched "The Miracle Worker", then puttered about in the back yard. I lit the chiminea after loading it up with stick and fallen leaves from the yard while Adrian mowed. I love my back yard.......now I'm finishing up laundry and wondering what to get for supper. Like I said, a nice day.....

4 comments:

HOLMES said...

It's good to be on the team.

My wet dream is to sit on your back porch in front of the chiminea, smoking a clove (cherry or vanilla), shooting the breeze while the occasional squirrel runs by.

Maybe we should do this Christmas Day.

cathead9 said...

That would be wonderful.....let's do that. We're coming up there for Thanksgiving, but staying here for Christmas, we'll be here.

Jimmy Holcomb (Treblephone) said...

Neko's "Fox Confessor" is good, too.

cathead9 said...

That was the first CD I bought of hers....it is very good.