Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And the winner is.........


Me, I think. I feel better physically this week than I have in a few years. I still have some pain and soreness, but it's in my joints where the arthritis is, not ALL OVER MY BODY. I've only taken 1 painkiller since last Saturday. Bring on the neck shot, I say! I'm hoping that's going to unknot my rock-hard (not in a good way) shoulders and jaw muscles. If it does, I'll be dancing around in circles........

I started my Ebay bidness this past weekend. I'm going to get rid of my early REM stuff. I don't really like them anymore and the stuff is just taking up room, so why not sell it? We need the $$ to pay our taxes anyway and we've got loads of stuff we could sell.......

We got Dinsy a new collar and she must like it because she's been extra lovey-dovey since we put it on her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man, i am sooo glad that you are feeling better...hope that the shots continue to work. thanks for sending me that article the other day...it was great.