Saturday, January 20, 2007

HIPPIES!!

I joined Wheatsville Co-op, a cooperative grocery here in Austin. Members get 7% discount and every now and then (I'm not sure how often) they have a Member Appreciation Day, when we get 10% off. It's like a small Whole Foods and much closer to my house. They have all kinds of great stuff and the prices are pretty good. I can't afford to get everything there, but I can get some stuff and their organic produce is great. They buy from local farmers, so everything is spectacularly fresh, and it supporting local business, which I'm all for. Of course, Whole Foods started here in Austin, so it's a local business too, but it's too far away to shop there regularly.












the Cutting Edge

(57% dark, 42% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)


your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK




Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi






The 3-Variable Funny Test!

- it rules -




If you're interested, try my best friend's best test:
The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Masterpiece

















My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on darkness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on spontaneity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on vulgarity




Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test


This is so true. Whenever I make a joking comment at work, I'm usually met with silence, except from a couple of the loan officers and our underwriter, who all share my vulgar sense of humor. We're also the most educated people in the area. Coincidence? I think not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1st of all- Wheatsville Coop- you rock. 2nd- I'm taking the test b/c it completely pin-pointed you!!!

cathead9 said...

Yes, I do rock...have for years....
and I'm vulgar too! Makes life worth living! LOL