Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bad Day

The pain is really bad today. I felt so bad at work that I snuck off twice to the ladies room to cry. It's hard to describe. It feels like I've been beaten with a baseball bat; very, very sore and throbbing, all over my body, almost like I'm radiating with pain. My face was numb from hyperventilating all day.....
When we got home, I took one of Adrian's oxycodone that he had left over after his gum surgery, and it just took the edge off the pain. Now I'll have another night of waking up every time I shift position in bed, because the pain will shoot through me and startle me awake.
And it's raining again......

2 comments:

Jimmy Holcomb (Treblephone) said...

Sorry, Lisa....hope it was better Thursday and today.

cathead9 said...

Thursday I left work at noon and today I still have pain but not as much.....
I'm glad it's Friday.