Saturday, December 02, 2006

I....I....I......

Adrian and I went to IKEA in Round Rock today. It was....overwhelming, to say the least. We spent over 2 hours walking around, "wallowing in pine and Norsemen", as my pal Shelly says. Adrian said he wasn't going to spend any money, but he ended up spending twice as much as I did. LOL
I got 3 wooden magazine holders, a toilet brush and holder, some wooden hangers and a computer wire tube thingy. He bought some magazine holders, a plastic chair mat, a wastebasket for his bathroom and something else I can't remember.
I'm exhausted now. IKEA is a wonderplace and will probably get far too much of my money in the near future....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is VERY overwhelming, isn't it?

I'm astounded at how cheap the stuff is. Especially things like cabinet knobs and sheets.... very inexpensive. And the CURTAINS... we have 108" drapes in the living rooms... 6 panels and we got them for $60 total. At Pottery Barn the same things are $150 a panel. Crazy.

Man, I can't believe that place is open! Seems like it's been "in the works" forever. Glad you went!

Shelly

cathead9 said...

we've already got a list for our next trip there after the holidays.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IKEA!!!

adrian of austin said...

The whole IKEA "Experience" has been very well thought out. They remind me of Apple in a lot of ways.