Saturday, December 16, 2006

drugs are not fun

My doc switched me to Cymbalta and is taking me off Lyrica and imipramine. The Cymbalta is supposed to be better for sleeping and chronic pain, but I'm having a rough time with it after being on it only 3 days. My jaw hurts terribly, almost like it's out of the socket, and that also makes my ear and my entire head hurt. I looked up the side effects and "jaw pain" wasn't one of them, so I don't know if it's from going on the new drug or going off the old one. It's really bad. At least I'm sleeping better.
I need to get food for all the people who are coming next weekend. I hope I feel better by then.

4 comments:

Jimmy Holcomb (Treblephone) said...

Hope you do too.

Unknown said...

man- i hoe you get to feeling better. i need to get your new mailing address.

HOLMES said...

Cymbalta? Lyrica? What's with the hint of music in these drug names?

adrian of austin said...

some drugs are quite fun, I assert. Oxycodone, for one.