Monday, June 19, 2006

The Roller Coaster never stops

uuunnggghhh...I'm dizzy.......
So this morning, I get an email from the owner of the house, saying how sorry he was that we terminated the contract and he was concerned about the comments I made about the slimy realtor and could we speak about it on the phone today?
I called him after work and told him everything that said slimy realtor had been trying to pull and he apologized, saying that his partner (the rude guy I talked to on Friday) hadn't told him any of this. I said that the slimy realtor was the only reason we terminated, because we really wanted the house. I told him that we wanted to resubmit our bid, but this time with our OWN realtor, of the decidedly non-slimy variety, and he was most amenable.
Soooooo....I emailed our non-slimy realtor who has agreed to represent us and deal with the slimy realtor (who's going to absolutely SHIT when he hears from her! ROFL) and she's going to type up our offer so we can resubmit it by Wednesday. The seller said that the plumbing leak will be fixed this week. We can have the plumbing system retested and get the house inspected and that should be it........she typed through gritted teeth.

2 comments:

HOLMES said...

I swear, Lisa And Adrian's House is my new favorite reality show.

cathead9 said...

in the next episode, Lisa takes an overdose of antidepressants and syas goodbye......