Friday, January 16, 2009

House Wishes

Eventually, Adrian and I want to remodel our kitchen and both bathrooms. The kitchen is tiny, but laid out well. I don't like the cabinets or the countertops, though. I'd like something more along the lines of this, with a nice wood or tile floor:


Of course, I'd also like stainless steel appliances, but new cabinets and Silestone countertops would work fine.

As far as the bathrooms, we have a tub in the master bath and a shower in the so-called cat's bathroom (Adrian's term). I never use the tub except for showering, so something like this (with different colored tile and vanity) would be great:

The cat's bathroom needs a tile floor and a better, non-leaky shower with glass doors. Adrian wants a pedestal sink for that bathroom.

We also want to take out the carpet in the house and replace it with hard wood floors, except for the bedroom, where I'd like a nice berber carpet. Adrian plans on painting the house in the spring. I don't know when we'll be able to afford to do the remodeling. It will probably be a few years.

No comments: