Saturday, January 10, 2009

A boring week

Nothing happened this week, except for Friday, when I left work at lunch for 2 doctor appointments. The rheumatologist said "see you in 6 months" which means nothing is happening, and the shrink says I only should come every 2 months, if I need it. I suppose no news is good news.

Next week, I have to help teach a class on processing vouchers and get started on re-doing the work intranet webpage. That's bound to be more interesting than what I'm doing now. Plus, we have a 3 day weekend with MLK Day. I think we should get off every Inauguration Day too. It's one extra day off every 4 years, and c'mon, this one is HISTORIC. Plus, 4 day weekends are bitchin'!

I got about 2 inches of hair cut off this morning and it's time to color it again. The stylist said, "I can't believe how blonde you are! You must have looked like a ghost before you went red!" Yes, I did. Pale skin, pale hair. Being asked, "are you feeling OK?" by total strangers. Men seemed to be totally stupified by blonde hair, no matter what you actually looked like.....I don't miss being blonde. I'm a redhead at heart.

2 comments:

HOLMES said...

I'm glad you're off work next Monday! I'll be spending MLK day in meetings. BOOOOOOOO.

Robin said...

Redheads rock!