Monday, November 27, 2006

Holidaze

Back home now.....a relatively pain-free trip. Pleasant (mostly) visits with the family, lots of great food, not a whole lot of traffic (on the way back anyway). Nobody died by my hand, so I can honestly say it was a huge success.
We put up the Yule tree Sunday and so far, Dinsy hasn't paid much attention to it. I had envisioned broken ornaments and garland strewn everywhere within mere minutes, but a firm "NO DINSY GET AWAYYYYYYYY!!!!" whenever she wandered too near did the trick, I guess. She does like to climb, as you can see by the pic.....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

the real question is, "does she like to climb TREES ?"

cathead9 said...

No claws, so trees are out, but ladders are a huge success. She likes to climb to the top of the ladder and start fighting with it and fall off.
I was extra careful not to hang dangly things near the bottom, so I think she just doesn't notice the tree.