Friday, March 02, 2007

Plants I haven't killed yet

Cannas in the back yard last summer.

Mystery plant in the back yard

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow plant in the back yard

Pretty, lovely-smelling narcissus in the front yard

There are several other plants I figured out yet. We have feathery ferns, monkey grass, loads of ivy and several ligustrum trees. I hope the cannas come back. The stems all turned brown and dead looking in the freeze, but bulb plants usually do that, then bloom again in the spring or summer. When we were looking at the house, the blooms were flaming orange........



1 comment:

HOLMES said...

This week completely ass-raped me. I, too, loathe Starbucks. My kids gave me gift cards to there for Christmas. The only thing they serve that I like is passionfruit tea, which I am not entirely sure is even really tea. It looks like Kool-Aid. They also sell something called an "apricot energy cookie" that isn't totally disgusting. But their coffee? Forget about it.

Your backyard looks lovely. I'd kill to have trees.

lovelovelovelove
Shelly