Thursday, July 20, 2006

Two kitties are NOT better than one......

This kitty may not be for us. She fooled us a bit on Sunday, but since then, she hasn't really let us come near her without a huge show of hissing, spitting and growling. We've tried everything we can think of and she's just not liking us at all. I called her vet this morning and asked for advice and they said that she may be too old to accept a new family, let alone another cat. So, they said they would call me if anybody called wanting a cat.
I really hate this. The woman who gave her to us told me that she was friendly toward other cats and that she was just past the kitten stage herself, like our Dinsy. Turns out that Sophie is over 6 years old, the vet tells me. I wanted to email the woman but Adrian said that would be a bad idea. Sophie is our problem kitty now, we'll deal with her.
I so wanted another kitty for Dinsy to play with. Dinsy wants a playmate too; she was so curious about Sophie, but now she's scared to death.

No comments: