Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Land of Flattened Frogs

Today at work the power went out for almost an hour, so we all went downstairs and played frisbee. Then, I had a conference call in a hot office that lasted for an hour and a half and I kept dozing off. At one point, I almost fell out of my chair. I had another shorter meeting at the end of the day, but I was able to stay awake for it. On the way home, I had to go to 3 stores to find a place that carries Biotene mouthwash. It's the only kind I'm supposed to use because of the Sjogren's, and HEB stopped carrying it this week, the sorry bastards......
After work, Adrian and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and I counted 5 flattened frogs ground into the pavement in a 3 street radius. I guess Austin is hard on frogs......

2 comments:

HOLMES said...

I love frogs. I used to trap them when we lived in East Texas and keep them in a popcorn bucket. I thought they liked this. When I moved to college, I found MANY frog carcasses in the bottom of my closet.

cathead9 said...

dead froggies
dead froggies
dead froggies aren't much fun

they don't come
when you call
they don't eat flies at all
dead froggies aren't much fun