Monday, February 15, 2010

Toilet Humor

Last night on the Fine Living channel, I watched a show unfortunately titled "15 Bodacious Bathrooms". I wanted to see what bells and whistles rich people are installing in their bogs nowadays: a faucet in the ceiling that fills the tub from above, a toilet that "salutes" you by raising the lid and seat automatically, massage and steam showers, etc.

A reference was made about a so-called European toilet. I thought. "What makes it European? I guess because when you use it, you're a-peein." I said this out loud and thought myself to be mightily witty and urbane. Then, the obnoxious announcer used the SAME JOKE. I'm getting predictable.....

1 comment:

HOLMES said...

I flipped past that show last night while I was looking for something to watch. I ended up watching figure skating. Phillip watched for about 2 minutes and then said, "My balls are shrinking" and left the room.

I work with a lady who has a Toto Hydro toilet-- it has a heated seat, and a water sprayer/undercarriage wash/dry function. I think I would feel like I was being peed on if I sat on a toilet and felt something spraying on me.